|Place of Origin:||Fujian, China|
|Brand Name:||Finer Packaging|
|Certification:||FSC, SA, ISO, Food grade certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000pcs per design/szei/color|
|Packaging Details:||Brown kraft paper firstly, 5 layer strong corrugated carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per week|
|Size:||As Customer's Requirement||Material:||White Cardboard, Special Cardboard|
|Printing:||Offset, UV Printing||Surface:||Varnish, Lamination, Embossing/debossing, UV, Hot Stamping Foils|
|Color:||CMYK, PMS||MOQ:||1000pcs Per Size/color/design|
|Packaging:||Flat Or Installed||Feature:||Recycled|
OEM Rectangle Shape Paper Cosmetic Box,
Hot Stamping Foil Paper Cosmetic Box,
FSC Printed Cosmetic Boxes
OEM glossy gold card hot stamping foil rectangle shape paper cosmetic box
Any shape,size,material,and color are available. Custom orders are warmly welcome.
|Size||Customized (W*H*L cm). Different sizes are available.|
|Color||Both CMYK and PMS available.|
|Printing||Offset printing , Screen printing,flexo printing|
|Surface Finishing||Embossing, Hot stamping, Matte or Grossy lamination,varnishing, UV coating etc.|
|Design||Accept custom design, both OEM and ODM available.|
Art Paper, Kraft Paper, Coated Paper, Black Cardboard, Grey Cardboard,
Corrugated Paper, and all different kinds of Special Paper.
|Kraft paper :100/120/150/200/250/300gsm|
Magnet, Ribbon, Metal , Plastic/Flocking Tray, EVA foam, Sponge Insert, Eyelet,
PVC /PET Window, ect.
|Artwork Format||AI, CorelDRAW,Photoshop, PDF, etc.|
|Sample time||5-7days after design be confirmed|
|Mass production Lead Time||10-15 days, depends on quantity|
|Packing||Plastic Bag and Export Corrugated Box, Or As Customer Required.|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Paypal, Western Union. 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against B/L.|
Widely used for packings of Cosmetic, Food, Apparel, Gift, Tabacco, Perfume,
WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN ANY STYLE OF BOX
Our company is a professional manufacturer & exporter of printing & packaging enterprise,with many years experience in production & management.Upgraded quality system based on ISO9001:2008 for production,well equipped with complete facilities and 200 skilled employees,Eco-friendly material meet FSC, BSCI standards, which helps us get good reputation from overseas clients.
1. When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your mail so that we will give priority to your inquiry.
2. Can you Provide Free Sample to us?
Usually, we will collect the samples charges at first. And when ordered, the charges will pay back to you.
3: Can you do the design for us?
A: Yes, We have a professional team having rich experience in paper box, design and manufacturing. Just tell us your idea, we will help to carry out your idea into perfect boxes.
5.What is the lead time for mass production? How will you ship the cargos?
A: I'll take 5-10 days normally. Cargos will be packed in standard cartons and piled on pallets, or follow your requirements. Shrink wrapping is available as per request. Then the cargos will be delivered via sea or air.
6. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can request for samples to check our quality. If you just need a blank sample to check the design and paper quality, we will provide the sample for free, you only pay for the express freight.
7. What about your terms of payment?
We accept Paypal,West Union, T/T, and other can be dicussed. As a rule, we ask for a 30% down payment befor production, and the other 70% balance must be paid before shipment.
8. Can you do the design for us?
We have a professional R&D team to meet any of your requirements, Just tell me your ideas and we will carry out your ideas into the design.
9. Can the products be printed with our logo?
You definitely can put your logo on the products.
10. Can you offer us OEM&ODM service?
Of course. With 10 years of OEM&ODM experience, we will be extremely happy to offer our Customer OEM&ODM service.
Contact Person: Sara Lin